We're dedicated to operating under ethical and environmentally friendly practices during our production processes. We, and our suppliers, are working hard to continue refining these processes because it's a commitment we don't take lightly. You can find out about our packaging and environmental policy as a whole below:
- All of our staff are paid above the national living wage, regardless of age.
- Our DTG printers use only water-based inks. They're OEKO-TEX® approved (they don't contain any regulated or unregulated chemicals harmful to the environment).
- All the excess and waste cardboard and paper we and our suppliers produce is recycled.
- Waste ink is unavoidable, but our printing partner dispose of theirs responsibly.
- Failed prints are also unavoidable, with all products that fail quality checks being donated to charity.
- The packaging used to ship all orders is 100% plastic free.
- Our printing partner offset their carbon footprint by funding the planting of trees in the North West of England.
- We donate 10% of the value of every order we receive to environmental and conservational charities from across the world.